Hey guys, so here is how I created this look for my nails, it’s really really easy and I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve tried something similar to this then why not post a picture so everyone can see!
What you’ll need:
1) A base and a top coat
2) A base colour
3) A second colour (for the spots)
4) A nail art pen
1) Apply a base coat to your nails, these tend to dry reasonably quickly.
2) Apply a base colour, at least two coats.
3) When the base colour is completely dry, simply dab random spots on your nails using the second colour. I tend to do between 4-6 spots on each nail but you can change this depending on the look you’re going for.
4) When the spots are fully dry, draw round them using the nail pen – this can be as neat or as messy as you prefer.
5) Once you are happy with the completed look you apply your top coat.
Tip: Before you begin this look make sure that you have cut, filed and smoothed all of your nails as this will help the nail polish to stay on longer.