Hello everyone! So a week today it is my 21st birthday and I am very excited to say the least! And of course in standard blogging fashion it is only fair that I create a birthday wishlist. So in a dream world this is what I would like .... (hint hint boyfriend!)
1. ghd Gold Max Styler - I already have the standard 1 inch ghd's but when I recently went to the hairdressers they used the 2 inch straighteners and I thought to myself wow, I actually really want some of these! They're ideal for straightening your hair quicker (due to the larger plate) and it will be so much easier to create larger wavy curls - especially with the new rounded/contoured edges.
2. Kate Spade Bow Ring - I have been eyeing up this ring for a while now and I just love it. It's a simple, elegant, beautiful ring which will guaranteed look good with any outfit. It's a lovely yellow gold with a delicate bow on the top, and at $48 (can't find anywhere that sells it in the UK) you can't really go wrong!
3. Paco Rabanne Black XS - Mmmm this perfume is just soooo good. Quite a few of my friends wear this and every time I smell it I'm just like damn I need to get this (definitely have a cheeky spray in Boots every now and then!). My staple perfume is Diesel Fuel for Life and has been for about four years I think, however I wouldn't mind adding this to my collection.
4. Alexander Wang Rocco Studded Leather Dumbo Bag - Now at only £754 I don't think I'm asking for much really ... Okay so maybe I'm being slightly unrealistic but a girl's allowed to dream! I absolutely adore this bag, the rose gold studs on the bottom are just amazing (love a bit of bling) and definitely give the bag a bit of an edge. I have heard these bags are quite heavy though but I think this would be something I would have to overlook - no pain no gain!
5. Tom Ford Lipstick in Pink Dusk - Now I'm not one to splurge on lipsticks but if there's any a better time to splurge, your 21st birthday is definitely the time right? I'm absolutely loving this colour called Pink Dusk (£36), it's a "your lips but better" kind of colour which is me all over. Love it!