Monday 23 April 2012

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Lee Stafford - Treatment For Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product and one of my friends recently bought this saying she heard from a friend about how good it is, so I thought it was about time I gave it a go! I purchased this the other day from Boots and it cost £7.99 which was a bit painful as I am a student, however it helped with increasing my points on my advantage card so I can't really complain!

Anway on the tub it says:
  • Vital hair and scalp complex helps to reduce hair loss
  • Improves follicle health which in turn increases the ability of the hair to anchor the scalp
  • Soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp
  • Addresses hair and scalp ageing at a cellular level
  • Improvement in tensile strength to give body and texture by penetrating the hair reaching the inner cortex
  • Improves volume and the feel of hair
It also says to use between Lee Staffords Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner however I'm not going to do that as I've literally just bought a new bottle of shampoo and conditioner and I don't want to spend any more money than I have to haha! Anyway I'm going to use this treatment for two to three weeks and then write a review to let you know how I've got on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment