Thursday 17 May 2012

Make Up For Ever in the UK

As some of you may know Make Up For Ever isn't sold in the UK and so to get hold of it can be quite a pain. I've been dying to get my hands on the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Plus for such a long time, but could never bring myself to purchase it from the states.



 However, I've recently discovered two websites which stock Make Up For Ever in the UK (YAY) and I've finally purchased my foundation so all is good.

The first one is called Precious About Make-Up
and the second one is called Guru Make-Up Emporium.



The price for my foundation was £27.50 from Precious About Make-Up and £28.95 from Guru Make-Up Emporium so simply because it was cheaper I went with Precious About Make-Up. I'm so happy I've got the product now and will be doing a review shortly! Hope this is helpful for all you Make Up For Ever lovers!


1 comment:

  1. I love this foundation! you shouldn't regret buying it =]

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete