Thank you very much to Sandra for tagging me, really excited to do this so let's go ...
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you , as well as, creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tags back.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
11 facts about me:
1. I have a twin brother called James but I'm a whole 20 minutes older than him and an 18 month younger sister called Ellie
2. I've only had one boyfriend and I've been going out with him for 3 years and roughly 4 months
3. I did gymnastics for 8 or 9 years and competed at a county level and won around 30 medals
4. I'm obsessed with my two cats Roxi and Hollie
5. I'm 21 next year WOOOOO!
6. I have no idea what job I want to do after I finish Uni next year
7. My first car was a fiesta
8. I never met one of my Grandad's
9. I'm only 5"1
10. I've been dying my hair since I was 11
11. My star sign is Pisces
Sandra's Questions For Me:
1. Is there anything in life you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet?
Once I've finished Uni I would like to buy my own car, my own house and go to Australia with my boyfriend
2. One secret you don't mind sharing with us?
I used to suck my thumb until I was 8 .... so obviously I had to have braces!
3. How do you like to relax?
For me the best way to relax is to get into my pyjamas or trackies and a hoody and just chill in the lounge or in my bed and watch tv ... ahhhh so good.
4. What was your last major purchase?
I don't honestly remember ... but I go through phases of buying lots of clothes and make-up and then just buying nothing!
5.What can you cook very well?
Chicken stuffed with mozerella, pesto and garlic, with pasta and a tomato sauce - it's amazing!
6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Has to be the cruise I went on in 2008. It was just amazing. We sailed around the Mediterranean for two weeks, and went to Italy, Gibraltar, Spain, Portugal, South of France etc and was just lovely. Weather was gorgeous and I met some really lovely people.
7. What is one tv show that you really don't like?
Scrubs. I just don't get it. Doesn't make me laugh in anyway shape or form. (My brother loves it though!)
8. If given a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?
Oh my god it's got to be a holiday. I haven't been on one for about three years now and I am dying to get away somewhere hot!!
9. What kind of people do you like being around?
Anyone who makes me laugh is winner. I hate being around people who are really negative and pessimistic all the time it's just so not fun!
10. What is your one embarrassing moment?
To be honest I don't really have an embarrassing moment. However I do have LOTS of dumb blonde moments .... sometimes I can be really ditzy!
11. What one makeup mistake that you used to make?
Buying the wrong foundation colour .... orange is not a good look!
My Questions For You:
1. What is you're favourite movie of all time?
2. Who is your celebrity crush? (Male and Female)
3. If you could have one magical power for one day, what would it be and why?
4. What three things do you want to acomplish before you die?
5. What is your natural hair colour?
6. If there was one thing you could change about the world we live in what would it be?
7. What is one thing you regret about your life so far?
8. If you could be a different person for the day who would it be and why?
9. What is one thing you couldn't live without?
10. What three words describe you best?
11. What is your life motto?
The following people are tagged:
- Smile as big as you Dream
- The Fashion Tellers Notes
- Flirthing with Fashion
- Always Glamour
- These Violent Delights
- Girls Club
- I left my heart in Miami
- Frivolous Pretty Things