Monday 18 February 2013

Birthday Wishlist!

Hello everyone! So a week today it is my 21st birthday and I am very excited to say the least! And of course in standard blogging fashion it is only fair that I create a birthday wishlist. So in a dream world this is what I would like .... (hint hint boyfriend!)



1. ghd Gold Max Styler - I already have the standard 1 inch ghd's but when I recently went to the hairdressers they used the 2 inch straighteners and I thought to myself wow, I actually really want some of these! They're ideal for straightening your hair quicker (due to the larger plate) and it will be so much easier to create larger wavy curls - especially with the new rounded/contoured edges.

2. Kate Spade Bow Ring - I have been eyeing up this ring for a while now and I just love it. It's a simple, elegant, beautiful ring which will guaranteed look good with any outfit. It's a lovely yellow gold with a delicate bow on the top, and at $48 (can't find anywhere that sells it in the UK) you can't really go wrong!

3. Paco Rabanne Black XS - Mmmm this perfume is just soooo good. Quite a few of my friends wear this and every time I smell it I'm just like damn I need to get this (definitely have a cheeky spray in Boots every now and then!). My staple perfume is Diesel Fuel for Life and has been for about four years I think, however I wouldn't mind adding this to my collection.

4.  Alexander Wang Rocco Studded Leather Dumbo Bag - Now at only £754 I don't think I'm asking for much really ... Okay so maybe I'm being slightly unrealistic but a girl's allowed to dream! I absolutely adore this bag, the rose gold studs on the bottom are just amazing (love a bit of bling) and definitely give the bag a bit of an edge. I have heard these bags are quite heavy though but I think this would be something I would have to overlook - no pain no gain!

5. Tom Ford Lipstick in Pink Dusk - Now I'm not one to splurge on lipsticks but if there's any a better time to splurge, your 21st birthday is definitely the time right? I'm absolutely loving this colour called Pink Dusk (£36), it's a "your lips but better" kind of colour which is me all over. Love it!


post signature

30 comments:

  1. I really like the look of that Tom Ford lippy! Great wishlist birthday twin! x

    NON OPTIONAL

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is gorgeous ahhh xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing wishlist! I've seen loads of rip offs of the Rocco bag but if I was to buy it I would defo want the real thing too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Shame about the price tag ai?! x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow what an amazing wish list, if I made a wish list, I wouldn't know where to end :) the alexander wang bag is just so stunning, I love the trademark spikes on the bottom..:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you very much! I know it was pretty hard to limit it to just 5 things haha! x

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love those things too!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of tom ford products but it looks nice.
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! I will check out your blog sweetie :)

      Delete
  7. I love th look of Tom Ford lipsticks just can't bring myself to spend £36 on them, despite being a lipstick obsessive! Looks like a lovely colour though x x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so dear but so so nice! What a predicament haha! xx

      Delete
  8. Great post, thanks for sharing! So many lovely things!
    I love your blog - I'm a new follower :)
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveeee that kate spade ring so sweet! xxxoxooo

    http://www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it! :) xxxxxx

      Delete
    2. Beautiful wishlist! I hope you will get something from this list! : )

      Delete
  10. I hope you have a happy birthday and get something from your wish list!
    I just stumbled upon your blog and love it, just followed you :)
    Black XS is one of my favourite perfumes!

    Samantha x

    http://thislust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the ghd i have this one its amazing im a new follower check my blog out if you like what you see follow back? :)
    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Tom Ford lipstick:)also you have a lovely blog, just followed x

    http://februaryairr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bag xx

    New follower x

    ide love it if you checked out my MAC lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bag! :)

    Check out my blog. And maybe if you like we can follow each other?
    Let me know ^^

    - xo Supernat
    makeadreamlast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the cool bag with the gold studs!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh if you get any of these things I shall be so jealous. Keep hinting to the boyfriend and it should do the trick ;) xx

    p.s your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh the bag! If you get it for your birthday, you're going to be the luckiest girl in the world!

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog and entered my giveaway here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi dear..nice blog...would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin...let me know..

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bag! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love ur blog and now follow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. That ring is super cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete