Wednesday 30 January 2013

Boston Haul

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything in about two months, I've been a little bit on the lazy side with my blog but that is definitely going to change now! To start it off I'm going to show you some of the stuff my lovely Mother got for me whilst she was in the States about a week ago.

From left to right: Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Petal Pusher, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer, Essie nail polish in Ballet Slippers, Wet N Wild Fergie nail polish in Hollywood Walk of Fame, Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, Wet N Wild Fergie nail polish in Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night, Sally Hansen nail art pen in Purple, Sally Hansen nail art pen in Black.


Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Petal Pusher





Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer (Neutrali 50)




Essie nail polish in Ballet Slippers




Wet N Wild Fergie Nail Polish in Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night and Hollywood Walk of Fame




 Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch




Sally Hansen nail art pens in Purple and Black




I'm reallyyyyyy excited to try out all of these products! Have you tried any of them before?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Loving this haul! That Maybelline Baby Lips is the most prettiest pink! What does it look like on the lips? X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love my baby lips it's so moisturising and it's really pigmented too! Here's a link to what it looks like on me :) xx

      Delete
  2. That eye shadow palette is lovely! such pretty colours!

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete