Wednesday 15 August 2012

Summer Nails!

Hey everyone! So I had a day off today and the most productive thing I could think of to do was to paint my nails ... obviously. However the biggest problem I faced was deciding what colour! (Such a hard life I lead I know). So I decided to make the very logical, and rational decision to choose a lovely pastel yellow to try and urge the sun to come out again seeing as it was raining today. The nail polish called Mellow Yellow by Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish and it costs £3.99. I absolutely love the colour, however the only slight negative is that it took me about four to five coats to acheive an opaque look so a bit of patience is required! Below is a picture, let me know what you think! :)


What is your favourite summer nail polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment